Leaving Voicemails and the FDCPA
Shawn P. McClure
You will Learn:
- How not to run afoul of the Fair Debt Collection and Practices Act.
- The ins and outs of telephonic communication with debtors.
- The ins and outs of electronic communication with debtors.
- How to take advantage of social media to assist your debt collection efforts.
- How to avoid social media pitfalls with regard to debt collection.
This ten minute segment is taken from my live upcoming audio conference on July 24, titled "New Technology and the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act." Have you thought about the benefits of using social media in debt collection, but have been unsure of how to go about doing it? Ever wonder exactly what you can say in a voicemail or email to a debtor? Join myself and my colleague Nicholas Krawec as we discuss the use of social, telephonic and electronic media to communicate with debtors and help to collect money.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary ondemand webinar!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to Collections Training Resource with your OnDemand Webinar!